Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh hello!


Hey everyone.
So its been around 2 and a half months since I began the medication and its working out fantastic. My face is nearly clear and its looking great, and so many nice compliments have made this process worth it.
Due to the fact that as my face is getting clearer and clearer I am beginning to have less and less to write about. The horrors of accutane seem far away from my happy bright future of soft, supple, and unclouded skin.

Well just because my skin is "in the clear" doesn't mean that I have to stop writing this blog. Which is why I have decided to change the name and start talking about things other than acne, makeup, and facial products. I am broadening the spectrum to anything and everything. Maybe I'll talk about a recent delicious restaurant I went too, or a funny shopping story, or a lament about finals. Who knows? The sky's the limit with me and I am ready to push on through.

Right now I want to talk about perfume (or cologne for all you male readers out there.)
Perfume is the perfect way to touch yourself up before leaving the house to go to school, to shop, to the movies, or out on a date.
Your scent leaves an impression on anyone you encounter in your life. We as people always remember the way our grandmothers house smells, the smell of the grass when its cut, and the way it smells afters its just rained outside. So when we choose our perfect fragrance we really want it to be a way that people remember us.
But today there are hundreds and thousands of choices to choose from. Do we want to be more musky, more floral, more sporty, more masculine, more feminine. What do we want, and what do we want it to say about ourselves?
I personally have three different perfumes, I have two more "wintery" smells, and one fresh and light "summer" smell. I love all of them and when I put one on it automatically makes me feel as though I am complete and ready to go out.



Lets be honest girls, when we meet a guy and he smells fantastic, it makes us want to keep talking to him a little longer just to let the wiff of Ralph Lauren Sport, or Lacoste linger on our noses. (Men take note.)

In addition to that perfume makes the perfect gift for a girl and cologne is the same for your man. Lets be honest, how many of us girls have gotten our perfumes from our boyfriends, and guys how many of you have gotten it from your girls? I am guilty of this gift myself, giving it as a birthday gift to a guy. I loved the way it smelled and I wanted that smell around!

But lets be honest, we all know an hour after we put that perfume on it wares right off and were left smelling like Dove deodorant or laundry detergent.

Have a great week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment